Sunday, August 21, 2016

And Let There Not Be Natural Gas...

http://thriftyjinxy.com/

Charlie's big secret yesterday was two king sized Snickers peanut butter candy bars. I love it when Charlie surprises me like that. They're my favorite candy bar by far. My old beau was the regular king sized Snickers. I have moved on to more sophisticated tastes.

Charlie was also in a chattering and chatty mood yesterday. Charlie wanted me to show him where George's hissing noise was coming from.

"I just want to know and make sure it is water running and not gas hissing," Charlie told me.

My father instigated this. It was the water meter hissing and not the gas meter Charlie discerned.

I then reminded Charlie about fixing mom's television. I was fishing for some compliments and got some.

"It is a shame you can't do that for a living because you have such an intuitive sense and nature about you and all things electronic," Charlie told me.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I guess I think like Charlie does...it IS a shame...but then, I love knowing I have a friend that I can call on when I have electronic/technical woes!