Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Cuddles and I...

Yes, It was just cuddles and I... "What do you mean it is time to get up?"  This is what Maggie indignantly seemed to impart when I rose out of bed awakened by Lopez Landscaping carrying along the worlds loudest two lawnmowers. I hurried out of the bed to go lock the dog door so Maggie couldn't make her grand escape out of TranzAlkatraz. I then heard the weed eater crank adding more gravitas to the situation. I wanted to tell Lopez and crew that 8am is just a tad early for my neighbors and I.

See What I Mean?

That's what my father said to me last night when I asked very nicely for an extra pack of cigarettes from their coat closet. I managed to go 10 days tobacco free. Birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim. Dad ran and got me another pack of smokes on his way into work. I should say I feel defeated, but I don't. That cigarette I had just a moment ago felt and inhaled like ecstasy.

Does the Circus Now Own Family Dollar?


In all fairness, she certainly was cute. I was just in Family Dollar for their summer sale. The clerk completely enthralled me. She had completely bleached silver white hair and with flagrantly fluorescent strands on the ends. It reminded of me of anime which is all the rage in Japan.

No comments: