Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Only Time Will Tell...

http://www.ebay.com/gds
Charlie brought his TV over this past weekend. Amazingly, I was able to get it working. There was this little fuse which could be bought at Radio-Shack. It was about 2 to 4 amps if I can remember correctly. It only took a couple of dollars to get the TV working after a short drive down to Auburn for a fuse.

Charlie just came over and took the TV home. He was one happy soul -- very ecstatic. It was a very nice and large Sanyo LCD widescreen television. I always feel so good when I can help friends and family with stuff like this.

"Do you want something to eat or some Mountain Dews tonight?" Charlie asked me over his cellphone as he drove over here.

"I'm fine, Charlie," I told him very graciously and thankfully. "I still have plenty to drink and eat after Monday night's trip to Kroger."

He will still bring me some sugar laden sodas to put in the fridge.

My father has just left after our very own medication ritual. He was very jovial and very, very chit chatty tonight. Maggie was overjoyed to see both Charlie and my father as well all in one weeknight.

No comments: