Friday, August 05, 2016

Vidalia Georgia is Just a Four Hour Drive Away...

http://www.melecotte.com/
Dad is cooking a squash casserole this evening similar to the one his mother always made. It has yellow/summer squash, Vidalia onions, sharp cheddar cheese, and a Ritz cracker crust. My father said he will bring me a plate when he comes over for the medication ritual.

Do You Love Me or Love Me Not?

One thing my mother always does to my father is to ask if he is mad at her. I played a good joke on my father when I first called and asked him if he was mad at me.

"Why would I be mad at you?" he asked.

We both laughed and laughed when I let him in on the joke. .

I was supposed to go to Wal-Mart with my mother this afternoon to get tennis shoes and electric razors. By some miracle of the gods, I managed to talk my mother into holding off another week.

No comments: