Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Their Cat is Firmly Ensconced Within the Family...

Mom named their new cat Samantha today. The cat has a name so there is no going back now.

"We are going to call her Sam for short," my mother told me over the phone.

Mom has a flair for naming our animals. They seem to fit our pets personalities. I thought Samantha was a great name.

Mom was also getting me up stuff to do. Chores for which I didn't find pleasant.

"Let's go to Wal-Mart to get you a few more of those cordless razors and then we will go get you some new tennis shoes," she told me.

I balked because I didn't want to go today. It was thundering outside and has rained all afternoon.

"We will go Friday after my hair appointment," mom said much to my relief.

"Don't forget I am bringing you a Mexican meal tonight," my mother then told me.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

I'm happy for your mother...she has a new baby...you'll probably have to cat sit if they go out if town...I'm cat sitting now for my daughter who's on vacation ..