Tuesday, August 30, 2016

We Have a Winner On Our Hands...

Most Excellent...

I just ate a Grissom's pimento cheese sandwich for an early lunch and it tasted as good as homemade pimento cheese. We have a winner on our hands! What a pleasant surprise. It was so delicious. I bet it will be even more delicious toasted on my little grill with white sandwich bread or rye bread.

I am itching to find out what it cost which I can't remember and will ask my father to see the receipt sometime today. I wouldn't be surprised if it cost $5 or more dollars per container. It was stickily an impulse buy.

She's Getting Old, But She's Been a Good Ole Gal...

Have you ever heard of such a thing? I couldn't figure out why my battery in my car kept going dead yesterday. I drove down to AutoZone and had them test my alternator and they said it was working fine. Dusk fell, darkness encroached, and I found out why. My rear brake lights are stuck to on and will not go out even if I've turned the car off. I am keeping an eye and ear out for Bob at West Point Tire and Auto to come and look at it this afternoon and possibly tow it to his garage. I think it is the switch on the brake pedal that triggers my brake lights. Right now, I have the fuse for my brake lights pulled out so it will not drain my battery once again.

1 comment:

Summer said...

A few years ago I found Palmetto Cheese while visiting SC. We now have it here in our area stores. It's pimento cheese with a kick!