Thursday, August 11, 2016

Will Work For Food and Soda...

https://www.zaxbys.com/menu/
"The television is still working!" Charlie said with a yes as he stood in my doorway tonight.

Charlie had what I call my classic Cheshire grin. Ear to ear. He was ecstatic.

"Come on inside," I told Charlie very accommodatingly.

I had thought my father had arrived for a moment there and Maggie did as well.

"I can't stay long as Horsefly is at the bowling alley," Charlie told me regretfully.

I still cringe when I hear Charlie say he left Horsefly all alone bowling.

Charlie had also brought me a massive Coke and a Zaxby's chicken tender plate. Charlie then hugged me and went about his evening. It was probably time for Horsefly to eat his nightly chicken tender meal from KFC.

My father arrived at 9:30pm. We took my medications and then my father scurried back to the pharmacy. He was worried a prescription got filled wrong and it was slated to be delivered the next day.

No comments: