Sunday, August 14, 2016

Charlie! Dear Buddy! Don't Let Me Down Now!

The sun is quickly rising and soon will be above the horizon. Charlie called me a minute ago to see if I was stirring and awake yet. He told me we're getting bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits for the lot of us. That is fine by me.

"It is really good with strawberry preserves or Concorde grape jelly," Charlie told me. "At least try it and tell be what you think."

There is also this salty, sweet and sour thing going on that's supposed to be so good, but I think I will leave that up to the Asian restaurants in town that specialize in such sweet and sour dishes.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

That's like a mcgriddle....sweet and salty sandwich...I never tried one but I have heard they are good.

skinny minny said...

One of the only times I eat strawberry jam is with sausage biscuits. love the salty sweet and tart combo.