Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Let's Go All the Way...

My father says I am an all or nothing fellow. He's pretty much right in that assessment and my long time friend Pipe Tobacco who has has read me the longest will probably agree. I will do things all the way or do nothing of the sorts.

I went to sleep around 11pm last night in the front bed in the computer room. Maggie and I both about can't fit on that small bed together. Like magic, I drifted off and didn't wake up until noon the next day. Maggie and I were doing some serious sleeping. I don't think the Magster moved all night as well.

There Be Icebergs Out There...

Mom just called and sounded drunk as a cooter on top of other complications I have today.

"Did you try to call me?" she asked.

"No I didn't and don't try to go anywhere without calling me first," I told the sinking Titanic. "I will take you wherever you need to go."

She called me right back and told me she was bringing me a Mexican meal tonight. I took the opportunity to tell her I was driving over to get my sodas for the day. She left my parent's back door open.

"Please, call me before you go," I told her standing in the den. "I don't want you getting a DUI or hurting others!"

No comments: