Friday, August 26, 2016

Cha-Cha-Cha-Charlie!

We're doing the upbeat and happy Charlie inspired tango tonight, We've also just had another successful rendition of the medication ritual -- down ye olde gullet it went with special attention paid to thwart any dropped pills. Charlie and I dropped a 1mg Klonopin last night and we never did find it. Maggie has fresh food and water as well which she promptly inhaled. Maggie was starving it seems.

Charlie has duly left the premises. Now, we are going to hunker down in our computer room, play some pleasant tunes, and have some well deserved computer time.

On the Edge of Reason...

"You should have one more night of me and then your father will take back over on Sunday," a very serious sounding Charlie told me.

Charlie was not in a joking mood tonight and was strictly business. Charlie must've been tired as he never stops and sometimes it can tell on him like tonight.

"Tomorrow, for your medications, do you want me to bring them before I take Horsefly to the movies or after?"

I told Charlie that before would be nice and that I would appreciate it very much.

"Horsefly is going to see Hell or High Water," Charlie told me.

"It's getting great reviews," I bantered back. "I have always liked Jeff Bridges as an actor."

No comments: