Monday, August 08, 2016

I Am Moored At the Harbor...

http://www.bhg.com/
But there is nut much else going on in this port.

Maggie decided it was time I got out of the bed this afternoon and she barked and barked until I stirred.

"Maggie go eat something!" I mumbled as I turned over in the bed. "Eat some of your dog food!"

That just caused Maggie to bark ever louder in determination.

I got out of the bed and got two of her Pup-Peroni dog treats out of the kitchen cabinet. and she was happy for at least a little while.

She was just mainly bored and lonesome as I had been asleep for hours. Maggie is very vocal when she wants you to do something for her.

Watch Out Kroger For the Dynamic Duo is Coming Your Way...

Well, at least I won't have to buy bananas as I am stocked up here at the house.

I am very eager to get my Mountain Dew Baja Blast drinks. The will still be ice cold by the time I return home from my grocery shopping trip.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Andrew,

What came of George, your neighbor, and his drunk driving accident? Did he repair the laundry room and his car? Have you seen him of late?