Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Darkness Falls and We Anxiously Wait For the One Who Brings Light...

https://play.wimpmusic.com
Charlie thankfully came pulling up in front of my house at 10pm tonight. I thought he would never, ever arrive and was quite exhausted by the constant vigil and wait.

"Yee Haw!" I exclaimed in exuberance as Maggie let loose a flurry of barking and exuberance herself. Maggie and I both hurried to the front door for the grand welcoming of Beta dog. Yes, you can remind me that I am Zeta dog.

I was ready to take my crazy meds and to hit the hay as the old saying goes. I could barely keep my eyes open, but Charlie's visit gave me sort of a second wind. I am very obviously writing a blog post and listening to Supreme Beings of Leisure and it is going on half past ten.

"I am calling you at eight tomorrow morning and your ass better be up for your injection," Charlie said with a smug laugh. "Then you and I are going to eat breakfast at McDonald's."

"Ah, the great bastion of nutrition, sodium, and low caloric counts," I said facetiously. "I've got first dibs on a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit!"

1 comment:

PipeTobacco said...

Sir:

Where was your father when your mother fell? She shouldn't have had to laid there so long if he had been home.

How is the tobacco refraining going? It is not a "sin" to indulge if you fe it helps your calmness. If you think you were smoking too much, consider going back to pipe tobacco... It is easier to be moderate with.

PipeTobacco