Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Aggressive Negotiations...


My father and I are going through what I call "aggressive negotiations" at the moment. It is over some computer parts I need and Johnny Otis is cheap as dirt. Matt, the pharmacy computer guru, is caught in the middle.

I am trying to upgrade the audio components of my three main computers. I want to upgrade to high fidelity sound cards and 200-watt speakers. I am also ordering 12 Terabytes of hard drive storage as well. Just general PC upgrades as my computers need freshening up a bit.

"Let me borrow the money from mom's money," I told him very trepidatiously and with great caution. "I will pay it back by not getting my Cokes for awhile."

"Now, you and I both know you will be dying for those Cokes in just a week," my father said scolding me. "Try to knock off a few more hundred dollars and I may consider ordering your list."

Sigh, back to the drawing board I go. There goes that 32 inch $352 dollar computer LCD monitor I had my heart set upon.


1 comment:

glittermom said...

Labor Day weekend! Is Charlie having his big shindig cookout?