Tuesday, August 22, 2017

It it Almost Charlie Time...

I imagine Charlie is heading home from Dadeville about right now. It is a 44-mile drive home Charlie told me last night. That's one hell of a commute in my book. Charlie will drive a car into the ground.

Horsefly has to go bowling again tonight so I am pretty sure Charlie will stop by with medications around 9 pm while Horsefly is bowling. It always makes me cringe when Charlie leaves Horsefly alone like that.

I would love to be surprised by an early visit this afternoon, though. It would thrill me to death, but I am a realist and sometimes a pessimist as well about such matters.

Computer Warp Factor Nine...

I am scheming and putting together a new list of computer parts I need to get my computers up to speed. I started making this list on July 24 and it keeps evolving and changing. I want to get a loan out of my mother's money and pay my father back.

"What are you going to pay me back with?" my father is going to ask.

Well, according to my calculations, my father spends about $900 a year on sodas for me. I would pay him back by only drinking sodas bought with my money at Kroger which means I won't be drinking much soda for the foreseeable future. It is something I can do without, though. I will just drink tea like I am this week.

No comments: