Sunday, August 06, 2017

It is a Fine Day for a Thundershower...

The skies are looking ominously dark. Shall it rain? Shall it storm? As the sun gets higher overhead and heats the air above the ground, the warm air will bubble up into the cooler atmosphere and cause clouds to build that eventually create storms.

Weather 101...



My Crew Was Going Strong Today...

I just arrived home from taking Rich and Tuleana some breakfast biscuits. We had a few errands to run as well, but I am perfectly ensconced in Andrew's Casa now. It is quiet time. I turned my phone off and I guarantee you Charlie or my father will be over here in a few hours worried because I am not answering my phone.

"What are you fixing to do now?" Rich asked me as I stood at the threshold of their camper.

"I am going home to take a nice long nap," I replied. "Maggie will be overjoyed as well I might add."

Tuleana bought us all a box of doughnuts at Dunkin Doughnuts. Just what I needed calorie wise -- sugar powdered doughnuts. They are delicious and a guilty pleasure, though. Dunkin still can't beat Krispy Kreme's doughnuts I might astutely attest to.

"Won't these doughnuts complicate your diabetes?" I asked Tuleana.

"It will make my blood glucose run high," She replied as if were just a walk on the beach.

No comments: