Saturday, August 05, 2017

It's All In Stereo Now...

My cleaning and organizing binge continues. Tonight, I got my home theater set up (which was a bugger). I had wires running everywhere. It is a shame I don't use it, but it is working fine tonight. I was listening to a little Steely Dan a moment ago and that bolstered my spirits somewhat as I sang along with Donald Fagen.

"Back Jack, do it again. Wheels turning round and round."

I about panicked when my Blu-Ray player wouldn't turn on after all that work. Always check the simplest things first when it comes to computers and electronics. It was not plugged securely into the surge protector.

Vittles Have Arrived...

Papa has been by with supper and medications. He cooked yellow summer squash with Vidalia onions, his special green beans, cornbread, and cube steak and gravy. As soon as my medications soak in, then I am chomping down on some delicious soul food.

"The steak got especially tender tonight," my father told me. "You can eat it with a fork. I hope you enjoy it!"

I thanked my father profusely. Dad likes to get a little praise lavished upon him when he cooks as he did tonight. His efforts are always delicious.

No comments: