Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Well, I'll Be Double Damned...

Yes, Charlie Used To Have Hair!
What in tarnations is this?

I was sitting at this computer when Maggie yelped loudly and started squealing in earnest. That could mean only one thing with my father out of town. It was Charlie time!

I hurried to the den to open the front door...

"I've got Horsefly in the car so I've got to hurry," Charlie told me as he stepped inside. "He's acting antsy and anxious for his errands and rounds. His fixation with shaving cream is back."

Maggie was going bonkers big time!

"How's my sweet Maggie girl doing?" Charlie said, ruffling her hair playfully as her tail wagged wildly and she yelped affectionately some more.

"Something told me you were having a hard day and needed me," Charlie said.

"I'll do anything in the world for you for this," I told Charlie enthusiastically at the early arrival. "You just tell me what you need help with and I am there."

I had realistically and pessimistically thought it would be around 9:30 when Charlie would arrive and I had woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning feeling amiss.

"Everybody bowls a gutter-ball sometimes Jon-Tom," Charlie told me of my mental illness revelation as he gave me a big bear hug.

Charlie closes on his new house at 4:00 pm tomorrow and he is so excited.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Do you remember what tomorrow is time for? 💉