Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Dagnabbit! I Am Crestfallen...


No pot roast or mac and cheese tonight, but I did get three beautiful and superb tomatoes that will make for some fine and tasty tomato sandwiches. My father also brought me a razor sharp knife that is just on loan he said. I have to have permission to play in his sandbox.

"I never could get the gumption up to start supper," Dad told me sheepishly and apologizing.

"I'm hungry. Let's go get something to eat," I told my father.

"What do you want to eat?" Dad asked me as we walked to his car.

"I want a sackful of cheese Krystal's," I replied.

We headed down to fast food row by the interstate and I got my little minute cheeseburgers.

"Can you really eat twelve of those little burgers?"

"I will eat six now and six later as the evening progresses," I told him. "Maggie might get one or two if I can scrape all the onions off."

No comments: