Monday, August 07, 2017

It Seems Warmed Over. This Day That Is...


I am waiting for my father to call me and tell me supper is ready. He said he was going to cook beef stroganoff. That sounds so delicious. Charlie's wife taught him how to make it. Dad could make a dish rag taste good just like his mother. I told him earlier that I want him to cook his mother's creamed tuna on toast -- a dish his mother would often cook for her grand-kids and we loved it.

Tuleana called me earlier. It's gotta suck to be without a car --especially stuck without a car and you live in the boonies. It is miles to the nearest store.

"I am bored to tears," she told me painfully and pitifully. "I wish you would come get us and let's go do something."

I replied that Mondays are not a good day to come as I buy my groceries then. It also hurt her cause in that I stayed up all night as I couldn't sleep. I didn't wake up until almost 2 PM this afternoon. Yes, I am cycling again and I also noticed I am smoking twice the cigarillos in a day than I normally do. That a sign that the addictive side of my brain is extraordinarily active.

I am seriously debating at the moment if I should fix two extra plates of food and carry them to Rich and Tuleana. It would break up the monotony of their day.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Don t forget thursday!