Thursday, August 24, 2017

YAY! Charlie Was Just Here!

"Charlie's Here!" I said loudly as I looked over the top of this computer monitor and saw him drive up to the curb.

Maggie was on the computer room bed and almost busted her little butt trying to get to the door first.

"Here's you two Chick-fil-A sandwiches with Polynesian sauce," Charlie told me over the din of Maggie's barking knowing they are my favorite chicken sandwiches.

"I can't sleep Jon-Tom," Charlie then told me looking anguished as he filled Maggie's water bowl. "I haven't slept in 24 hours."

"Take some of my Klonopin," I told him. "They will knock you out."

Charlie laughed and gave me a hug. I hugged Charlie back something fiercely in a tight embrace. I was so glad to see him and he was so early as well. I put my head on his shoulder as he was opening my medications,

"I love you so much, Charlie," I told him platonically.

"I love you, too, Andrew," Charlie replied with a chuckle. "Now let me see you take your medications and I will love you ever more so."

Charlie is the jack of speed and was gone about as soon as he got here. No doubt, he was headed to his new house which is just across town right at the top of thrill hill.

No comments: