Thursday, August 17, 2017

My Fickle Brain is the Driver -- I am Just the Passenger...

It's funny how my brain works. I haven't been hungry all day disdaining any food. Suddenly something clicked in my brain and I am extra ravishingly hungry. I still have some time to wait until I can eat as my meds are soaking in. There is a big lasagna in the microwave getting hot and the cheese melted, though. Dinner will be served extra late at 11:30 PM I fear. Papa was super late with the medications tonight -- not arriving till after 10 PM. I took my medications at 10:30 PM.

"You must be beside yourself," my father said profusely apologizing.

He had got caught on the phone with one of the cousins he is going to Florida with in the morning. I am used to playing second fiddle around here. It is now time for the gravy train to roll through town otherwise known as Charlie. Charlie will be the boss dog around here for a week. Maggie and I both will be elated.


No comments: