Sunday, March 18, 2018

Bonus Round...

"Shit!" Charlie said. "They messed up the order this morning. You and Horsefly are getting bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits."

Charlie told me goodbye and I shut the door. I then hollered out, "YES!" and pumped my fists in the air. Maggie had a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit herself which she relished.

It was time to savor my Diet Coke while I browsed my favorite internet websites. It tasted so good this morning. I cued up some Zero 7 in Groove and got to browsing.

As I sit here, I see the carpenter bees are busy working on and fighting over choice spots on my roof awning. The azaleas are also blooming giving them a food source.

Papa also called to see what I am up to.

"Andrew things," I replied. "Computer centric."

He sounded so glad to be home. He said he was fixing to get in the shower and start his day.

No comments: