Saturday, March 31, 2018

Glory Be! Charlie Brought Me a Roger's Barbecue Plate for Lunch...

I must've been a very good boy last year as Charlie brought us some expensive and highbrow vittles. This truly is one of my favorite "fast food" meals. 

"Come on and go to the movies with us after you eat your lunch," Charlie told me as he stepped inside to see Maggie. "I've gotta go change clothes and we can leave when I get back."

Charlie asks me that every single Saturday and every time I decline. One of these days, I am going to take him up on his offer and completely surprise him. Popcorn and Coke, please!

"I ran by McDonald's on the way here to get you a diet Coke and the drive-thru lady told me they were out of diet Coke!" Charlie said with a huff. "How in the hell does a fast food place run out of diet Coke? It pissed me off."

The Brunswick stew is hiding underneath the Texas toast. 

1 comment:

Sharyn said...

In the mid 1990's, on opening day of some movie, I was knocked to the ground by a group of teenagers. Every last one of them stepped on me and not one apologized. The best the manager could do was refund my money and, if I wanted, watch the movie for free. I took my refund and went home. I have not been to a theatre since. Just as I came up with a stategy (3rd night, matinee, etc), the Aurora Shooting happened. I have night blindness and no directional hearing, I would have been a sitting duck! So the answer is ALWAYS Thank you but no.....