Sunday, March 04, 2018

Captain Andrew...

My Facebook friend Micheal says this photo makes me look like Captain Kirk shirt included. I was very flattered by the comparison. Unfortunately, I didn't graduate from Starfleet Academy. Nor have I saved the galaxy dozens of times.

"Third star to the right, helmsman." Captain Andrew said. "Make it so."

No Longer Lonely...

So, I was daring or I could be reckless and opened an account at No Longer Lonely. A dating and friendship website for mentally ill people. Let's see if I get any hits. I would like to have a cadre of crazy friends. I need to flesh out my profile more as most women want to know the details. First things first, she must be tolerant of my staying on the computer for sometimes an hour or more at the time.

4 comments:

glittermom said...

This picture ,always reminded me of a crew member of star ship Enterprise. ..

glittermom said...

What happened to that girl you went to school with. you ran into her a couple times. You both sounded interested ..I don’t remember her name. This was awhile ago.

Sharyn said...

Watch out for sites that ask if you have a car! Some girls will date you for a ride (what was her name Tutellia and Rich?), you know! And use a burner phone cuz you don't want all those crazies having your real number. I know, and I use the word crazies cuz they are out there. I also found that you get what you pay for. POF is great for fast hookups but not relationships, for instance.

Rita said...

Wishing you the best in this endeavor!