Thursday, March 08, 2018

How Would You Birthday?

Okay, I have $200 dollars to spend on my birthday. I've narrowed it down to two choices. What would you pick? I need help here as I am torn between the two. The monitor is going to be a second monitor for my backup computer. The mice will make me completely wireless mice free (YAY!), and the keyboard is for the kitchen computer which I blog on a lot and my current keyboard on that computer is a POS.

Birthday Option #2
I really love this tablet, but it is expensive and only 8 inches in screen size. The 10-inch screen size version is $250 and out of my reach. The price was just $179 for this tablet but jumped up to $199 overnight.


2 comments:

glittermom said...

Not that into computer stuff so I’d probably buy a purse. LOL

Unknown said...

go with the tablet. You will enjoy it more. The other stuff is just "parts"..lol