Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Comment Replies...

Blogger Sharyn Bellah said...

Hey Bud, I have not deserted you again! You know me, I bounce from personality to personality. I am trying to stay focused. At one time, there was you, the homeless guy, and a few others of us in constant contact. Then, was it Fred? I just lost track of everyone. And I expected them to stay put till I got back. Well, a LOT left facebook for whatever reason. The amount of folk I just can't locate is amazing! I'm glad you got a tablet. Is that one any better than the Kindle Fire HD?

Andrew Replies...

I've heard the Kindle Fire HD is a good tablet. I haven't looked at its specifications, though, so I can't tell you if my tablet is any better. I miss you when you disappear so stick around some. We've all been through a lot together and need to stick together.

Fred got a good paying job, got off the streets, and started to rent a room at someone's house. He was one of the few success stories. Unfortunately, we never heard from him again once he got off the streets. There was no follow up.

No comments: