Friday, March 23, 2018

Highly Defined...


Crank up your high definition as things are about to get highly defined around here. Charlie called me this morning saying he had a nice flat screen TV he wants to give to me. I am having trouble getting my current television to come on and had told Charlie the other night to work on dad about getting me a new TV.

"I've got it hanging on the wall, but I still have the stand," Charlie told me.

Well, this excited me to no end. I don't watch much television, but would welcome a nice TV to watch movies on with my Blu-Ray player. I only get like 20 channels as it is. I am getting basic, basic cable.

"I am also closing on my house in West Point," Charlie told me with much excitement in his voice.

I fawned all over Charlie on the phone about this. He has been trying to sell it for years but was asking too high of a price. Someone must have finally taken the bait. It is a beautiful house.

"I'll be by with the television after I arrive home from work," Charlie said.

I hung up the phone and grew very excited. It is not everyday someone gives you a large flat screen high definition TV and I love gadgets and electronics of any kind.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Now you have 3 things to get on your list. Seems things move slow.
TV
New bed
Mothers car.

Mark V. Glass said...

I am really amazed by XR Nutrition Clarity. It can also be done in conjunction with this layout. I realized there was a

reason why I hadn't purchased this. Discover an used XR Nutrition Clarity is that it supplies less XR Nutrition Clarity.

Contrary to popular belief, he who dies with the most of that number does not win.
https://bit.ly/2DOkuUd