Sunday, March 25, 2018

My New Television...


Well, I got Janice's computer situated and running like a well-oiled machine. It had multiple problems. The speakers weren't working, her wifi wasn't connecting to her iPad and iPhone, and the printer wasn't working.

"Simplest things first," I said as I got started troubleshooting which is my motto when working with computers.

The speaker's power cord was unplugged and then the speakers weren't turned on. The printers USB cable wasn't attached to the back of the printer. The wireless router's ethernet connection wasn't inserted into the back of the cable internet modem. Janice was overjoyed at what I got accomplished. I made sure her phone and iPad where online along with the computer and then headed to Papa's house for a rest and some conversation.