Monday, April 19, 2010

Running Late This Morning…

I stayed up till midnight listening to radio programs and that is something I never do – staying up late these days.  I slept in this morning to make up for it.  So I am running late with my usual morning blog updates. 

My camera is broken so no more Attitude of Gratitude videos for the time being.  I was moving my big CRT Sony TV last night to my computer room and knocked my nice Canon camera off the desk onto the floor.  It is still taking pictures and videos, but just won’t communicate via the USB cord with my computer.  I am going to have to buy a USB SD card reader to get the videos and pictures to my computer.  Maybe Wal-Mart will have one today.  I also want a new wireless router.  My old wireless router is ten years old, has an old wireless standard, and is cutting out when I use bit torrent.  I also want a wireless PCI card for my spare computer to I can put it in the den and hook it up to my surround system in there.  I will network the computer and have a jukebox of sorts pulling MP3s off the computer in my computer room.  I guess I am just in the mood to shop – shop till ya drop.  Getting mom involved to purchase these things is a whole ‘nother matter indeed.  LOL  It is sure to be an interesting day.

No comments: