Sunday, June 25, 2017

The Barbecue Sandwiches Have Been Served...

Well, I've made it almost to 2:30 PM and I am still up. I also just had a whirlwind of a visit from Charlie. He made me a homemade gallon of sweet tea for which I am enjoying at this moment.  He even brought me a big bag of ice from the Circle K down the street. The two barbecue sandwiches were almost more than I could ask for as well. Janice used my father's special recipe barbecue sauce. Don''t come chasing after me with all those sickly sweet barbecue sauces. We like it vinegary and tangy sauces in this corner of the South.

2 comments:

glittermom said...

How did you do today with your sleep cycle? When's you father coming home?

Gin said...

Can you share the BBQ sauce recipe, or is it a deep family secret? FWIW, I'm still using Helen's corn pudding recipe you shared. You haven't posted anything about Helen in a long time. Do you ever see or hear from her?