Friday, June 16, 2017

Come in From the Cold...

Well, I just got off the phone with the Grand Papa. I called as soon as I got up hoping to hear his wonderful voice on the other end. He said he had a grand time in San Francisco.

"My cousin Johnny is a wonderful cook and host."

"I'll come and get my medications if it is easier on you," I told my father over the phone.

Charlie and my father were at the river house planning their next course of action.

"I might take you up on that," my father said. "Maggie will want to see me as well."

"I know it is a Catch-22," I replied.

"I'll call you when I get back to the house," my father said.

Addendum...

My father was eating a banana and mayo sandwich when I walked through his back door. Samantha followed me in and headed straight to her "nibbles" as dad calls them. Dad handed me my medications and I gulped them down with a swing of Diet Coke. Dad's cousin had also made oatmeal cookies and they were wonderful.

No comments: