Thursday, June 08, 2017

Speaking of Jet-Setting...


Dad flies out to San Francisco on Saturday. It is his cousin Johnny's birthday and dad promised him he would come. He broke the news to me tonight during the much-needed medication ritual.

"Now, I am going to leave Charlie $150 of your money for you to have fast food meals every night," Dad told me. "Charlie will treat you well and take good care of you. I will be back next Friday."

Charlie will take damn good care of me...  was what I was thinking and musing in my thoughts.

I am going to miss my father, but I grew very excited about the prospect of having Charlie administering my medications. You can bet your bottom dollar that Charlie will be here at 9 PM sharp every night with medications, food, drinks and lots of love. The Magster will be elated to see him every night for a week as well. He is the beta dog after all.

Boo! Where is the Ectoplasm?

I don't believe in the metaphysical or supernatural but found this ad intriguing...



No comments: