Thursday, June 08, 2017

Comment Replies...

Blogger Sharyn Bellah said...

Your dad could bring one of those Diazapam injectors. They seem to work well on the Intervention patients. How have you been doing since Miss Martha's been gone? What about your dad?

Andrew Replied...

I would just adore some Diazapam injectors. We could fly around the world then. lol

A lot of dad's time was spent keeping my mother going with all her health issues. Now, he has a very quiet house with not much going on except the drone of the television. He seems to be doing okay, though. Time heals old wounds as they say.

I miss mom everyday. We were very close and I now don't have a buddy to go get chocolate shakes at Sonic or trips to Auburn to hit up the bookstore or watch movies at the multiplex. Not a day went by when my mother wouldn't call me 2 or 3 times a day. My phone has rarely rang since my mother's death and it is uncanny feeling.

1 comment:

Summer said...

It was obvious that your mom adored you.