Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Busy House, Busy Minds...

"Now, I am gong to call your at eight in the morning to make sure you are up," Charlie told me while I was taking my numerous and hard to swallow crazy meds.

Tomorrow is my much vaunted shot in the derriere as you, the reader, may already know. I hope and pray things go smoothly.

"I won't go to sleep all night," I told Charlie. "I'll be probably calling you at eight in the morning to see if you are up!"

Charlie let out a burst of hearty laughter.

All the while we were talking, Horsefly was pacing the floor heavily as Maggie bravely followed him on his forays. He also flushed my toilet a few times as well for good measure. Horsefly was also turning the lights on and off in the vacant rooms.

When I was a kid, Horsefly showed affection for and a fixation for public urinals. Charlie said he was damn glad that fixation was long gone. He also got fixated on Vitalis hair oil (hair tonic). Horsefly's hair looked constantly greasy and dripping with the stuff. Charlie said he was exasperated about what to do with that fixation.

Charlie brought me two Chic-Fil-A sandwiches for supper tonight and they were delicious. I tried the Charlie recommended Polynesian sauce on mine and they were really good if but a little sweet. Charlie also made sure Maggie wasn't left out.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

Did you boys make it this morning? I'm sure all went well.