Friday, June 02, 2017

Charlie Brightens and Bolsters the Day...

We've got to keep the Calvary like this coming...

"I know it is the end of the week and you probably don't have much food," Charlie told me after arriving late this afternoon. "I got you a Big Mac combo meal and two drinks."

"Thank you so much," I told him. "I only have frosted flakes to last me until Monday."

"I just talked to your daddy on the phone and he said he is coming by your house in just a minute to give you your medications," Charlie then told me.

 The sweet words coming out of his mouth tickled my ears and warmed my heart.

Charlie had to spend some time with the Magster. Maggie wouldn't have it any other way. You should have heard her when Charlie pulled up in front of the house. It was like dignitaries had arrived for the Duchess.

"Yes, I love my Maggie Lou," Charlie told her scratching her back while Maggie wiggled in ecstasy on the couch next to him.

No comments: