Sunday, June 18, 2017

The Changing of the Guard...


Charlie just has brought our Sunday morning breakfast biscuits. I was overjoyed to find three bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits in the McDonald's sack. What a nice change of pace. Charlie must've been reading my mind. Charlie also brought me a gigantic Coke with no ice as he usually does which I savor.

"Your father and I are grilling hamburgers down at the river house at lunch," Charlie told me. "I'll fix you a plate and bring it over this afternoon. Do you want one burger or two?"

"Two please," I replied with a god please help me smile.

Maggie then started to beg for her biscuit after Charlie left. Maggie knows the routines very well. She ate the bacon, egg, and cheese components of the biscuit and then buried the biscuit in the backyard. She is a very happy dog at the moment.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

They have a lot of different breakfast choices at mcdonalds other then sandwiches...