Saturday, June 17, 2017

What's Going On At Your House at 5 AM in the Morning?


You are most likely sleep at the moment I surmise. Earlier, I fell asleep in my Lazy-E-Boy and must have slept 2 hours. I woke up in the dark disoriented,

I will probably mosey on to bed around 10 AM so I will sleep until 6 or 7 PM. Right now I am playing Super Mario RPG (role playing game) which originally came out for the Super Nintendo Entertainment system. I haven't been able to concentrate on my video games for the longest time and some switch in my brain clicked last night and now I am able to play and concentrate again. I have so many games from my early twenties and my teens that I want to play.

The police had someone pulled over at the end of the street a moment ago -- such a bad feeling. The blacks have it the toughest trying to keep themselves in a reliable car and keeping things legal as well. Sometimes, the police come across as harassing these people when they are doing the best they can.

Maggie's snoozing on the bed in the bedroom -- the darkest room in the house. I just turned on the light catching her taking a big stretch of her limbs. She sighed like only a dog can sigh and went back to sleep again. "Sleep tight!" I said and I turned off the lights.

No comments: