Friday, June 02, 2017

Like Greyhounds Out of the Gate...

Just the facts, Ma'am...

Maggie woke me up at 4 PM today. "You've slept enough," she seemed to be imparting. I don't know what made me sleep so long. I guess I needed it. It's been a busy past few weeks mentally, emotionally, and socially. I headed straight to the kitchen to eat a bowl of Frosted Flakes. I woke up starving. I swear I am going to be the next spokesperson for Malt-O-Meal Frosted Flakes.

A supposed friend on the blog and on Facebook befriended the lady I was talking about yesterday. Does anyone else think that was creepy? I felt they were keeping tabs on me and spying on me -- discerning the veracity of my blog posts. They got banned from my Facebook account and I urged my lady friend to ban them as well and she did. That still makes my blood boil thinking about it. It was a breach of trust.

My father is in Alex City about something to do with my niece's dance program. Certainly, they wouldn't be having a dance recital this early in the afternoon? It was most likely a ruse. He said he would call me when he got home which will probably be around nine and medication time. I feel I can't go that long tonight without my meds. I better suck it up and get ready for a long wait.

Dear Richard... Many of you may remember a lady I was dating several years ago named Laura. Well, I am friends with her ex-boyfriend on Facebook and he has moved to the Valley with his newly wed wife. He doesn't have a car and is living on one of the county roads around here. He asked me last night if I would give him rides to Kroger and Walmart sometimes. I said yes the big-hearted guy I am. I just have to send him my telephone number, but I am carefully debating over it at the moment.

Maybe my Schizoaffective disorder is at work. I seem very negative and paranoid today.

1 comment:

glittermom said...

You might want to think about getting involved with this guy. If he starts taking advantage of your good nature then time to cut ties. It's nice you want to help him out , just don't let him take advantage.