Thursday, June 29, 2017

It's Good to See Your Smiling Face...

That's what I told my nurse, Rebecca, this morning. I got a man hug for my efforts.

"Why thank you, sweetie!" she replied and showed me the examination room we would be using today.

Sometimes my injection can burn like being struck in the ass with a red hot poker. I didn't even feel it this morning,  I knew I needed it, though, as I have been feeling awful strange these past few days. I kept trying to put a finger on what's wrong when I realized my injection was due.

My dear Dee Dee already had my next appointment made as I walked into the reception area.

I was also in a race for time to get home before it started raining. I checked the radar before I left and there was a large mass of rain coming in off the Gulf of Mexico. It poured cats and dogs on the drive back to my house.  Lucy? I'm home!

No comments: