Monday, June 05, 2017

What's Up? Ah, Just Some Marie Callendar's Lasagna...

We had a short visit tonight at Kroger. I went back to plan A and my total was only $69 dollars. Dad offered and was kind enough to buy Maggie's freeze dried venison and turkey dog food. That stuff is expensive at $14.99 for a small bag. When I pay for it, it really eats up my budget.

No Jermaine tonight. We were pretty early tonight so Jermaine was probably arriving later on. I find him fascinating and good fodder for the blog. I will gladly take a few moments to talk to him when he catches me in his web.

"You seem very serious tonight," I told my father as we walked to our respective cars.

Usually, he is jesting and joking around. He was not bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this evening.

"I spent the day getting your mother's car ready to give to you," he said. "It is probably going to be July when I hand over the keys."

Dad said he wanted to get the 40,000-mile checkup and service at the Honda dealership in Lagrange. He also needed to get the headlight fixed on that Honda. Mom's car was certainly gorgeous tonight with a wash, a wax job, and all that entails detailing a car.

The Charioteer Rides Again in Her Chariot...

I saw this video tonight of mom delivering one of Helen's meals. I shed a few tears but was glad I still had that video.

No comments: