Saturday, June 24, 2017

Just Like Gypsies...


I am going to Destin, Florida with your brother, Jennifer, and the grandkids," my father broke home
last night before he left. "I don't want you to feel left out."

"I couldn't go if I tried so don't worry about me," I told my father. "I would be a nervous wreck before all was said and done."

"Charlie will take good care of you while I am gone," Dad told me. "I gave him some money to get you something to eat every night."

The thought of Charlie taking care of me was solace inducing. Charlie will treat me like royalty.

Charlie has to take Horsefly to the matinee this afternoon. I sure do hope he stops by here first. He usually calls and gives me the option. 

2 comments:

glittermom said...

Keep on your med schedule.

glittermom said...

That part of the Florida coast is still being affected by tropical storm Cindy.