Friday, June 30, 2017

Let it Rain! Let it Rain! And it Rained!


We are having some very torrential rains today. It is raining harder right now since our last hurricane blew through. Hopefully, this will officially get Central Alabama out of drought status. I enjoy the comforting sound of the rain and it makes me sleepy as well. The Magster needs no prompt to get her curled up and sleeping on the back of the couch.

I might have a dinner date (very preliminary). A very cute freckled red headed (ginger) lady keeps poking me on Facebook so I sent her my phone number and asked for hers. We went to high school together and she recently lost her companion of twenty years. This means I will have to answer the phone for a few days at least.  This does wonders for my phone phobias (sarcasm). This will also get Johnny Otis in a stir (smiles). She might like and suggest a mixed drink with her dinner meal. Don't you get all liquored up and having sex. He will sigh, but he will give me the money and let me go, though.

My circadian rhythms are still not back to normal. I am sleeping too much the past few days. It could be a number of things including getting my injection yesterday as it makes me very drowsy. I am trying to stay awake today, but it is hard. The bed and my covers are calling me. Horsefly always used to say he loved his covers and he would say it very affectionately in a high toned voice. I concur, Horsefly. I concur.

No comments: