Friday, June 30, 2017

Mana From Heaven....


Ah, it is always nice when Papa brings homemade soup. He surprised me tonight and I had to go check and make sure I had enough Lousiana hot sauce for this meal. If not, then I was on a foray up to Kroger. Oddly enough, the Kroger brand is the best brand out of all those expensive hot sauces. Some are even too hot for me like Tabasco sauce.
A Call to Charlie...
I just called Charlie and told him many thanks for all he did for me when my father was gone. He was elated at my call. It is always nice when someone appreciates what you do for them.

"Horsefly would've never learned to talk or play like a normal child if it were not for you," he told me. "I owe you as much as you owe me."

1 comment:

Summer said...

Your Charlie is an exceptional human being. Or maybe...and angel here on earth.