Wednesday, June 07, 2017

The Quest for Crazy Meds...

"I would never in a million years thought I would outlive your mother," my father solemnly said as we drove in mom's car to dad's house. Dad's CR-V has another headlight out and dad didn't want another ticket for the same reason. He's already gotten one.

"I can't believe I almost forgot your medications as well," he also said. "I am bumfuzzled tonight."

My father is a jerky, swervy, snatchy driver and it was making me carsick something terrible. I felt I was about ready to blow chunks like Horsefly does. Thankfully, we arrived at my parent's house soon enough. I had just eaten a Marie's three meat and four cheese lasagna meal and it was sitting very heavy on my stomach.

The reason for all this trouble was that Dad had left my medications in his CR-V so we drove over to get them. My ever social father needed a copilot to jib jab with.

"I'll drive us home," I sternly told my father aggressively as he walked back to mom's car after securely locking his Honda.

Needless to say, I was glad to get back to my house as the urge to vomit left as quickly as it came.

No comments: