Tuesday, October 03, 2017

I Feel Gypped...


I just looked at Glittermom's comment on my last post and I was right. I was supposed to get a chocolate chip cookie Sunday night with my fill-up. I am addicted to those things. I don't know if they just didn't put it with our order or it went home with my father and Charlie.

To KFC's credit, I ordered a pot pie years ago and it wasn't very good. Well, they've changed their recipe and the pot pie I ate Sunday night was delicious. It was really savory with lots of shredded chicken.

2 comments:

Rita said...

KFC has gotten my orders wrong. If you call them and tell them what happened, they may tell you to come by and get a cookie. It can't hurt to ask.

Rita said...

The term gypped is derived from the term, gypsy. I had no idea of the origin of the word until a few years ago and used it at work. I was called on the carpet about using it, as it is viewed as derogatory. I remember one time trying to tell about something, such as this, and for the life of me could not come up with another term to use. I suppose it could be compared to using other words that depict a group of people in a not good way.