Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Don't worry! It's a Good Thing. Not a Bad Thing...

It is happening again. I am cycling mentally. For the past few months, I've been going to bed at 4 am and sleeping to 4 or 5 pm in the afternoon. Today, I am up and wide awake at noon.

Let's hope this means I am moving towards a more diurnal existence. The sunshine feels fine and wonderful shining through my window onto my face. 3 am in the morning was beginning to depress me. Amazingly, I feel fine right now after only five hours of sleep.

I am also keeping a keen ear out for my Guatemalan yard care extraordinaire Lopez Landscaping who usually come by my house on Tuesday Afternoons. I want them to spread pine straw in my flower beds. They always keep a few bales of it on their trailer. Last week, they trimmed my shrubbery and trees and it looks very nice.

The day just gets busier and busier. The meter reader must be in the neighborhood as Maggie has barked up a storm all morning -- vicious, snarling barks. She's a little dog that wears big dog pants. She will bark like this until the meter reader has moved on to another neighborhood.

No comments: