Thursday, October 12, 2017

Notes From the Medication Chronicles - Condition Crisis...


I sat in my recliner tonight eagerly awaiting my medications as Maggie and dad sat on my couch. Dad was about to give me my medications when he realized he must've dropped the ziplock bag he had put them in. They weren't in my sack of diet Cokes. We got two of my flashlights and went searching through my front yard and then started searching through my father's car. They had fallen on the ground by the driver's side of his Honda. You have never seen my father so relieved. He abhorred the prospect of having to drive over to his house to get more and bring them back. He was ready to call it a day after a long day's work.

3 comments:

Jane said...

I like your blog andrew but i do not like the new lay out.....makes it more difficult to read......i liked the easy flow of the way is used be.

skinny minny said...

I agree with Jane. this new layout is difficult and it doesn't flow well.
Love the blog however

amelia said...

Don't like it at all and don't read it much now.