Sunday, October 15, 2017

Riding On the Cusp of Fall...

Fall finally arrives overnight and we should expect some thunderstorms with it. A line of storms is already forming to our northwest. Our high tomorrow should only be around 70° degrees where it has been 85° degrees every day.

I just called dad and told him and he was excited as I was. We can expect temperatures in the forties at night which will feel almost like winter here. This should provoke the leaves on the trees to start turning colors now after a few nights of chilly weather. 

"It has been so hot. It is time for it to cool down," my father told me and agreed with me.

"It is supposed to get down to 47° degrees tomorrow night," I told my father. "That is going to feel like winter to us."

"Wear a coat when we go buy your groceries," he said.

We hung up the phone both happy and excited about the changes coming.

1 comment: