Sunday, October 01, 2017

The Dynamic Duo...

The dynamic duo have just left the house. Maggie was pining in the window as she watched Charlie leave the curb to take my father home. I bet Charlie will be glad to take him home as he was been obnoxious, boisterous, and loud tonight.

"The Auburn game is being replayed on the SEC network," dad told Charlie excitedly. "We need to hurry!"

Dad had my TV turned up so loud it sounded like the speakers were going to blow. It also got on my and Charlie's last nerves and we were a surly and bitchy bunch by the time Charlie was ready to leave.

"Are you okay?" my father asked as he was leaving. "You haven't said three words since we've been here."

"Mental illness shit," I told him. "I will get over it."

I made a big gargantuan mistake in my order tonight. I got the chicken pot pie $5 dollar fillup and it doesn't come with the chocolate chip cookie or the large mashed potatoes and gravy. Boy, was I sorely disappointed!

1 comment:

glittermom said...

It’s good to have a little variety now and them.