Sunday, October 08, 2017

The Bellows of the Earth...

"Charlie, I didn't expect you out in this weather," I said as a gust of wind blew Charlie's hair wildly which he fought off with his hand.

"Well Hell," Charlie nonchalantly replied. "That's what windshield wipers are for."

I just had to laugh. Charlie is more dependable than the postal service.

So far, we are getting gusts up to 35 miles an hour and the rain is torrential. The power keeps blinking on and off throwing my computers into complete disarray.

Well, I just saw George drive by headed to the Waffle House for an early lunch. I can't be that bad or all these folks are crazy.

I just called my weather obsessed father and asked him if he would be out in this...

"Oh, hell no!" he exclaimed. "My pussy and I are staying put."


No comments: